Worn and trusted by our partner - Italian-based UCI pro women's cycling Team BePink - for training and racing around the world, the Gavia road cycling helmet brings lightweight protection for everything from steep climbs to fast descents. It takes its name from the iconic Italian Passo Gavia in the Alps—one of the most feared and famous uphill grinds in the Giro d’Italia.
It's THE helmet for all-around cycling, and combines comfort and technology in a well-balanced package that provides road cyclists a competitive edge and inspires victory. The Gavia harkens back to LEM’s 45-plus years of innovative head protection and helmet design, and improves every minute you spend outside.
For the month of October, we will be donating 10% of all sales of this limited edition BePink colorway to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation to support breast cancer awareness and the work BCRF does to support advanced research for prevention and cure for breast cancer worldwide. Support today!
- LEM Flow-Thru™ ventilation system offers large intake and exhaust vents to keep you cool
- 27 vents for built-in cooling and comfort control
- LEM Tech Integrated™ multi-shell EPS in-mold technology
- LEM FS2™ Padded Occipital Lobe 5 position height adjustment fit system for custom-fit feel
- Compact design, easy on/off snap visor
- Limited edition color
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 CE
Weight: 245 grams (w/o visor) Visor: L-Fix Attached; Removable Visor Fit system: FS2-5; Micro-adjust Padding: LEM-Tech w/ BugOut Mesh Liner Number of vents: 27 Reflector: Yes, Decal Webbing: Polyester Reflective