The Tailwind road bike helmet leads, it doesn’t draft. Well, once in a while is acceptable. Made for all-day road cycling, Tuesday night post-work spins with friends, or family bike tours, this is the best road bike helmet that brings together a lightweight, ride-ready design with aerodynamic comfort and style. Built for the road cyclist, the Tailwind hits the sweet spot between weekend warrior and competitor, creating cycling experiences that make you want to ride more.
- LEM Flow-Thru™ ventilation system offers large intake and exhaust vents to keep you cool
- LEM Tech Integrated™ 4 PC shell and EPS in-mold technology
- 19 vents for max airflow and temperature control
- LEM BugOut™ inner liner
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 CE
- As Featured In: Cyclocross Magazine, Bicycling, Road Bike Action
Weight: 240 grams Visor: No Fit system: FS2-16 (8) Padding: LEM-Tech w/Bug Mesh Number of vents: 19 Reflector: Yes Webbing: Polyester Reflective