Precision-crafted for full-gas down full-commitment singletrack. That happy lightweight feel and max comfort for full-day enduro charges. The wanted full-coverage shell for fast corners that you can feel confident about. Meet the Spyne: full of everything you'd desire in a stout, open-face MTB helmet made for the expected and unexpected. Hold up! We're not done yet.
The Spyne features our new proprietary GelMotion® technology for management of high- and low-energy impacts, and rotational and oblique impacts. It also comes complete with our durable and lightweight shell technology, a micro-adjust fit system, LEM Link™ burly indexing visor, and quick and secure Fidlock® buckle. The Spyne delivers protection and freedom for when you’re focused, locked in the moments of drifting, dreaming, … and enjoying!
- Durable and light LEM Tech Integrated™ PC multi-shell technology with in-mold EPS
- Proprietary GelMotion® technology for management of high- and low-energy impacts, and rotational and oblique impacts
- LEM Link™ burly, adjustable, multi-positioning indexing visor for secure on-trail adjustment and convenient out-of-the-way goggle stowage
- LEM FS6™ fit system brings a secure, easy, on-the-fly customizable fit with micro-adjust dial
- Magnetic, secure Fidlock® buckle system
- Removable, washable, anti-microbial ionic+™ inner padding
- 15 vents for maximum ventilation
- E-bike compatible, Class 1 and 2
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 CE
GelMotion® Tech: Yes Visor: LEM Link™; 3-Position Index Adjustable Fit system: LEM FS6™; Micro-Adjust Padding: Anti-Microbial ionic+™ Number of vents: 15 Buckle system: Fidlock® Webbing: Polyester Reflective