MEDIA COVERAGE: BikeRumor
Aero Speed for the Final Sprint.
A design that could make the difference at the final line, the Motiv™Attack is serious about speed and all-in on aerodynamics. Worn by pro teams who race around the world - including the top US pro M's & W's Human Powered Health Team - this IS the sprinter’s helmet and made for long, flatter days. It features our new, proprietary GelMotion® technology for management of high- and low-energy impacts, and rotational and oblique impacts. Add in 11 vents, a sleek profile with slipstream-dimpled panels, and micro-adjust fit system, and the MotivAttack harmoniously melds together comfort and function that delivers superior performance.
- Durable and light LEM Tech Integrated™ 2 PC shell technology with in-mold EPS
- Proprietary GelMotion® technology for management of high- and low-energy impacts, and rotational and oblique impacts
- Quick release buckle and strap adjustors
- Polyester reflective strap webbing
- LEM FS5™ fit system offers a customizable fit with micro-adjust dial
- 11 vents with internal channeling for maximum temperature control
- ionic+™ comfort pads incorporates pure silver for anti-odor protection
- Sleek, aero design with slipstream-dimpled panels
- Reflective rear and side decals
- E-bike compatible, Class 1 and 2
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 CE
GelMotion: Yes Side Channels: Slipstream-dimpled Panels Fit system: FS5™; Micro-Adjust Padding: ionic+™; Removable/washable Number of vents: 11 Reflector: Yes, Decals Webbing: Reflective Design: Sleek; Aero