STRONG. LIGHT. PROTECTION.
FEATURED IN: Road Bike Review, Gear Patrol, Mountain Bike Action, Peloton Magazine, BikeRumor, Cycling News, Gear Junkie, Cycling Tips, MTBR, Road Bike Action Magazine, Road Bike Review, Road.cc, Bike World News, Bicycle Retailer.
- exoCarbon™ Shell Technology - lightweight impact performance
- Improved low-energy & oblique impact management
- LEM Flow-Thru™ airflow-optimized ventilation system
- LEM FS3™ fit system brings a secure, easy, on-the-fly customizable fit with micro-adjust dial
- LEM Tech Integrated™ multi-shell technology and in-mold EPS for impact energy management, durability, and lightweight feel
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 CE
Weight: 220 grams (size M) Shell Tech: Lightweight exoCarbon™ Fit system: FS3 EPS Foam: Low-density; LEM Tech Integrated™ multi-shell Number of vents: 23 Reflection: Rear decal Webbing: Polyester Reflective Profile: Aero, compact