Featured in the 2019 Outside Magazine Summer Buyer's Guide. Your mountain bike helmet should keep you safe and help you stay locked in. From technical lines to tacky singletrack, the Flow mountain bike helmet keeps you in the moment, moving in sync, comfortable and protected. Built with features from the forefront of bike helmet technology, like full-back coverage, micro-fit adjustment, a cooling ventilation system, and indexing visor. The Flow is the best mountain bike helmet for all-mountain riding - short or long, technical or not. It's a seamless extension of your mountain bike riding experience.
- LEM Flow-Thru™ ventilation system offers large intake and exhaust vents to keep you cool
- Multi-Positioning indexing visor for secure on-trail adjustment and convenient out-of-the-way goggle stowage
- LEM FS2™ fit system brings a secure, easy, on-the-fly customizable fit with micro-adjust dial
- Integrated, 3 PC shell technology and in-mold EPS for impact energy management, durability, and lightweight feel
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 CE
- As Featured In: Outside Magazine, BIKE Magazine, Gear Junkie, Bike Radar, Singletracks, PinkBike, Bicycling, Mountain Bike Action
Weight: 290 grams (w/o visor) Visor: 3 Position Adjustable Fit system: FS2-16 Padding: LEM-Tech w/Bug Mesh Number of vents: 16 Reflector: Yes Webbing: Polyester Reflective
LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE
I've worn a lot of MTB helmets in my 20+ years of riding and I'll say that this is one (if not the) lightest helmet I've ever worn. Sizing is right on and the helmet fully covers the back of your head and is comfy - like you don't even know you're wearing it. Customer service and shipping was fast and easy.