MEDIA COVERAGE: Yahoo!, VeloNews, BikeRumor, Gear Junkie
Comfort & Vents for Max Road Versatility.
The last thing you want when climbing or cranking through a long ride in heat is a clunky, hot helmet. Meet the Cipressa ... the opposite of that! Up for the down, and down for the up, this road-focused helmet is a quiver of one made for max versatility. It features our new proprietary GelMotion® technology for management of high- and low-energy impacts, and rotational and oblique impacts. With added features like 19 vents, a micro-adjust fit system, and dual-layer PC shell technology, the Cipressa's lightweight protection brings superior comfort as you mow down miles.
- LEM Tech Integrated™ 2 PC Shell and EPS in-mold technology
- Proprietary GelMotion® technology for management of high- and low-energy impacts, and rotational and oblique impacts
- 19 cooling vents for maximum comfort control
- LEM FS4™ fit system for custom-fit feel and micro-adjust dial
- LEM Fresh™ anti-bacterial, anti-microbial liner
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 C
GelMotion: Yes Visor: No Fit system: FS4; Micro-Adjust Padding: LEM Fresh; Removable Number of vents: 19 Reflector: Yes, Decal Webbing: Polyester Reflective