Led By Gravity. Trusted by our partners and pro riders on the UR Team.
The Descent is all about business on the trail ... and taking care of it. Fueled by the stoke of brazenly bombing down dirt, our gravity-fed DH helmet delivers high-performance, full-face protection for those riders inspired to push their bounds, blaze their own line, and charge with confidence. It features our new, proprietary GelMotion® technology for management of high- and low-energy impacts, and rotational and oblique impacts. Constructed with a light, carbon fiber shell, 18 vents, and our LEM Grip™ goggle gripper for stay-in-place convenience, the Descent’s comfortable fit and rider-tested design is better experienced than explained.
Ride The Feeling!
Also includes: Protective carry bag & extra visor.
- Ultra Light/Ultra Tough carbon fiber shell with multi-density EPS liner
- Proprietary GelMotion® technology for management of high- and low-energy impacts, and rotational and oblique impacts
- Stainless steel Double D-Ring closure system
- 18 vents with internal channeling for maximum temperature control
- ionic+™ comfort pads incorporates pure silver providing permanent anti-odor protection
- Easy-adjust 3-point visor indexing with goggle stow
- LEM Grip™ integrated goggle gripper for stay-in-place comfort and performance
- E-bike compatible, Class 1 and 2
- Weight: 900g (size M)
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets, and is ASTM 1952-15 certified for Downhill Mountain Bicycle Racing
GelMotion® Tech: Yes Visor: 3-Position Index Adjustable w/ Stowage Closure system: Stainless Steel Double D-Ring Padding: Anti-Microbial ionic+™ Number of vents: 18 Shell Construction: Carbon Composite Webbing: Polyester Reflective