Precision-built for road, XC, and gravel pursuits, the 220 gram (size M) MotivAir is in a class by itself. Designed with our propriety rigid, thin, and light exoCarbon™ technology, we’ve created a full-carbon exterior shell that elevates the protection factor compared to standard helmets. The construction offers improved management of oblique and rotational impacts, and is designed with a low-density EPS foam. This advances the strength-to-weight ratio, and let’s us maximize vents for cooling – without compromising integrity. On-or-off road, the lightweight, high-performance MotivAir offers a difference you can feel, and protection you can trust. Define your Motiv.
FEATURED IN: Gear Patrol, Mountain Bike Action, Peloton Magazine, BikeRumor, Cycling News, Gear Junkie, Cycling Tips, MTBR, Road Bike Action Magazine, Road Bike Review, Road.cc, Bike World News, Bicycle Retailer.
- exoCarbon™ Shell Technology - lightweight impact performance
- Improved low-energy & oblique impact management
- LEM Flow-Thru™ airflow-optimized ventilation system
- LEM FS3™ fit system brings a secure, easy, on-the-fly customizable fit with micro-adjust dial
- LEM Tech Integrated™ multi-shell technology and in-mold EPS for impact energy management, durability, and lightweight feel
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 CE
Weight: 220 grams (size M) Shell Tech: Lightweight exoCarbon™ Fit system: FS3 EPS Foam: Low-density; LEM Tech Integrated™ multi-shell Number of vents: 23 Reflection: Rear decal Webbing: Polyester Reflective Profile: Aero, compact